July 31, 2010

I love you , do you love me :D

Hello and Bye bye Chin Kit . You grow taller and taller :D I want see you next time ;)
and , Hello PMR and UEC . I haven't prepare . KH , GEO , SEJARAH , CHEMISTRY , BIO , MATH , BM , CHINESE , ENGLIGH . I love you . Do you love me :D



Everyone please brush your teeth every morning and night . Please don't learn SIEW ZI LE . Brush teeth every morning ONLY . == orang yang kotor .


Don't know today's sing-a-long singing what songs . == Sedikit regret tak ada pergi TT
I miss the sei ma lao x) I still owe my art teacher 3 art homework -.- Sorry teacher , i am not going to do .


I'm hot-chick . you too , Karyan x)
Singing competition , what song you all want to sing . I dunno lahhh !



Tomorrow not going to online . Study lahhh

No comments:

Post a Comment