September 5, 2010

A moment like this .


Hello KOREA .
yesterday watched a lot of movies :D
Chipmunks and the Chipettes . But i prefer Chipmunks .
Awesome Theodore :)




Pity Chee Yang ,
Everyone will be busy so cant meet Chee yang .
I know you miss me :D



And GG , i will confirm the date for you soon .
Be patient .
And call more people -.-



Tomorrow need to see that Chin Suan !
SHIT LAH ! MORNING 1130 . Karyan please dont forget !
I think I can go .



Today is the second day TT
i spend much of my time for doing something I like .
And you know , i dont like studying TT
Watching movie . TT
I ' m addicted on it . ARGH! Dont force me please !




You are such an embarrassment !
I hate you . You have a pair of small eyes . I hate you because of your face problems and your body odour . I hate you . I always ignore you and throw you a hateful look for when I saw you .
I were full of anger when I saw you . I hope you just disappear out of my sight ! And byebye .



No comments:

Post a Comment