October 7, 2010

Hello ;D



I need a card reader TT
Hard if want to upload photo from handphone to computer . 8 po !
Seems like PMR has gone -.-
Seems like everyone no mood to study math and kh and chinese .
Expecially MATH !
Free A and money bonus ? Ahahahahaha someone told me like this .
But he was not saying math but Sejarah --



Sejarah ?
Half an hour to finish .
1 minute 2 questions :D
Hope I will no regret after that . Hope too .



PMR.
UEC.
Pulao Pangkor !
WOAH , so happy .
And now you can throw all your sejarah books , science , Dr.jekyll and Mr.Hyde , Tatabahasa , Meniti Kaca , Panas Salju , Pasir Salak .
BYE my books . Dont miss me :DDDDD



Tuk tuk was awesome ! :DDDDDDD

6 comments:

  1. awesome. 2 questions for a minute. -.-

    ReplyDelete
  2. me juga half hour finish eh :D

    i know who told you de oh ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. xianhue : awesome !

    kyan : ssung ~ WHO ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. itu siapa. U ada tell me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. haih
    my sejarah
    can bang wall :(
    goodn luck la u :D
    PULAO PANKOR !
    MUST HELP TO HIGH ! xDDDDD

    ReplyDelete
  6. kyan : I told you before ? got meh -.-
    ChengEn : YEAHHH , PULAO PANGKOR !

    ReplyDelete