November 29, 2010

Stefan . Damon . Haimen ♥



Seven days to go , and I am going to fly . To where which is having war right now .
It is not the point . The point is I don't know how cold it will be .
-.-



I really hate holidays , i guess . No friends , no fun , no joy , no laughter .How sad , everyone knows . I just hope to meet friends because I really do miss you all so much ! No have any target in this holiday , sad case :(



SSung dung II , i miss you so much ! And i've wrote 7 letters for you . Some of them are pointless , please forgive me . But i've tried so hard not to wrote very-lame-thing . Yet , (you know lah . ) Andddddddddd , armpit got muscles -.- Disgusting you know ! But muscles


I know you all miss me , i miss you all too


1 comment:

  1. Hahah SSUNG DUNG II ♥ i wrote don't know how many letters to you also. Some also really pointless >.< Maybe we should change to write twice a day? PLEASE D: hahaha but you ♥ oh

    ReplyDelete