December 8, 2010

Hi , Korea ,

Hello everyone , I'm in Korea now :)
So damn ,freaking , frigging cold . OMG Why am I be so rude one :/



Online in the hotel's lobby , listening the Christmas song , how relax :D Everyone please don't jealous me . -1 degree celsius now :/ How cold , you can't imagine . Now Malaysia is just 8pm , but Korea has already 10 pm .


I know everyone do miss me :) I tried to find some special souvenirs to bring back . Yet i failed . Reasons are : 1 ) Really nothing SO special , maybe I will buy at airport .
2 ) I tried to find those poster , like 2pm , girls generation , but too expensive lah :(


I brought 21 thousands Won (Korea money ) , please dont think there is enough me to use :( 1000 Won exchange to Ringgit just only RM 3 :( Not much Not much ! Their money so big , sometimes I don't know how to use their money -.- This isn't seichun -.-



AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH , I will post more and upload photos when I'm back to Malaysia :) And the most important thing , please dont miss me too much :)





Peiyou ,
-with MUCH love :) -

1 comment:

  1. omg!! jealous le..>.<
    but i m goin korea this x'mas eve ...
    ^^

    ReplyDelete