January 29, 2011

BFF , boy friend forever.


Hello , new post again :) I always don't know what to write , but I still want to update it. I dont know why , and I know it's kinda weird @@ feel like so many people birthday recently. Haha , no present but a warm wish :) by the way , happy birthday to zhe wei :)


Chinese New year is around the corner. Just blink your eyes *blink *. This new year will be te special one , no angpaos , no tangerines , no new shirts , no new shoes , no reunion dinner , no nga gu Beng , no poker cards :( first time didn't celebrate the Chinese new year. Quite sad. No Chinese new year but go travel , so will absent the first day of school reopen. Oh damn , still got a lot of homework and exams -- I'll miss you guys :) souvenir maybe Ssung <3


Playing poker in a very-small-warm-house , with the kids and the grandparents and aunties uncles , eating and drinking and boasting , how happy :) especially the reunion dinner , my favorite dinner ever :) The big family sitting around the table and start having the best dinner , and how dirty the table means how we enjoy the dinner :) this is Chinese new year <3


Till then ,With muchie love and I love you :)

1 comment: