July 10, 2010

Dilemma !


I am still alive .

LUCKILY .

Today's sejarah , 60 questions there . I think got 50 questions i did myself . So , the conclusion is , my sejarah SURE fail this time (: Not the first time . Today's math , YEA . I did all myself . i know i'm very geng (; thanks kuk fa , it was not so difficult .



Mrs.Loo so good . 20 minutes for sleep and another 20 minutes for studying . What a good teacher . Where we want to go after PMR and UEC? We are planning NOW . No mood to study , but what can i do? Don't want study ? GOOD . PMR and UEC , which is the most important ? UEC ? the hardest and the most important . Go die bahhh , no die also no use . Die can become fossil fuel , still got a little bit use . SO , go die bahhh . Jiji says .




I was elated by Karyan's doughnut . Thanks you KRISPY KREME doughnut .

Buzz off , Thank you .



Pragmatic , meddlesome and cheeky . I am saying you .

Post mortem , Woahhhh i scare . Karyan don't scare , u must learn this if u want become a doctor(:

FIFA final tomorrow , shall i going to watch ?

Spain and netherlands . OAHHH , they are same . Cause doesn't have Argentina . TT



Just now noticed that i didn't have my physics exercise book . SHIT , no need to do physics exercise . And Monday should pass up . And i had never pass up the physics exercise on time . Geography haven't study , Chemistry haven't study , Chinese haven't study . Time is not enough for me now . Masa itu emas TT




My mum is watching FIFA now . And now i can't fall asleep . No mood to study also . ARGH Die is better . Please don't shout , downstairs derr . People is sleeping now .

What your occupation? Forensic Scientist . Stop day-dreaming , please and thanks.




Want change society next year ? I don't know . I want , but i don't want . You will not understand how was the feeling .





People please help me .


No comments:

Post a Comment