July 12, 2010

P.y Low

I will study chemistry after typing this post . I am lazy lahhh . People help me !
Geography die today . Thanks Sue Wen . she gave me see the answers . I try me best to see the answers but can't see . Suan . I dont mind if Fail . My books at school incur i cannot study . Haiz .



Awaiting tomorrow (: Xian hue please dont forget what you want to tell me x) i will bring Kinder for you XD AND go study your chem lahhh . So free . Saya pun sama == DONT FORGET LAHHH , IF NOT I WILL KILL YOU



I love Mcdonald .
Mcdonald , i love you
I love Mcdonald lahhh . Want me say how many times !
Yoohh , wei xian still owe me Sticky . Don't forget also (: I want lemon one , don't want mix der . Cause got a lot of KIWI ==



Finally , i found my physics exercise book (:
My mum woke up today morning and watch the world cup . She was so angry with the Spain player . I don't know why . Haha , and she says David Villa very yong sui . Sorry for David Villa's fans .



Messi is the most leng zai football player lahhh . Everyone loves Messi . I don't know why Argentina will lose TT Germany lohhh . ARGHHH
And the octopus who named PAUL . ==


Byebye . want study my chem

2 comments:

  1. i told you le lahh. HAPPY mei you? xD
    mana KINDER saya. TT

    ReplyDelete
  2. you tak ada tell me all TT
    tell me PLEASE TT

    ReplyDelete