October 31, 2010

Wish-to-have .



♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡


My WISH-TO-HAVE list (:
1) A lot of money .
2) A lot of free time .
3) A true friend .
4) A perfect boyfriend :)



Actually not much , but still hard to get all :( A lot of money then I can spend it without breaking heart . A lot of free time then I can do what i wish to do . A true friend then I can tell her/him what I'm thinking . A perfect boyfriend , uhhummmm . What if I got a perfect boyfriend ? Is nice one =D



Tomorrow school :) Exciting , See whether Form3 students how to rock school :) Hope the history teacher let us see Sherlock :D Nice movie . Forget to reply all the letter , sorry . Lazy really . Please forgive my laziness . I have been typing this post all morning , but still haven finish :/


Not plucky enough to do something lah , sei8po !


No comments:

Post a Comment