November 4, 2010

It's late at night and I cant sleep .



Today need to upload many photos , TT
3 albums i think . Used almost 4 hours non-stop uploading photo . GENG :)
Today was the Children's day , I mean our class . 4 periods ?



Very very very super duper huper nuper muper guper HAPPY , took photos , play games , laugh , dance , jump , HA ! HA ! HA ! -.- And have received a belated birthday present :) The happiest part of the whole Children's day is when playing game . Call us danse WOR ! Bernice so HOT !



Interview Drama society after that , not decide to go interview actually . The angel loh . But it quite nice :) Just dance and introduce yourself . Hi my name is Lowpeiyou , I am from JRM3 AI , they all call my doughnut because i like to eat doughnut -.- Very fish lah !




Science stream next year :) Very scare one loh actually . Haihhhhhhh . 2010 over soon . TT Seem like do nothing in this year :(

No comments:

Post a Comment