November 6, 2010

Saturday .



Full of sadness today , not me . But the Form 6 students .
Hope you guys dont miss me :)
Thought of study Form 6 before , but regret now .
Dont want to be one of the UEC candidates -.-



Went Pizza Hut after that , with Angel , Carmen,Xianhue , Member , Shermaine , Harley , Jonny , ChengEn , Boon , Shuwen , Donkey , CX, Angie , Amanda , ZhenHui , blablabla .
19 people if I am not mistaken :)
6 pizzas ?Haha



Went Jusco after after that . Thought of watching a movie but there not have a suitable time for us , so we decided to go TIMTIM . I pretty sure that i will not going there for the THIRD time!
Hahahahahahahahhahahahahah very excited ! Drama society next year, maybe :D



Yeah today Saturday . I love Saturday night with some reason :D

No comments:

Post a Comment