December 23, 2010

The mature .


I wonder how long I didn't update my blog , a week ? Yea , maybe . Today went school and took Uec and Pmr result . Satisfy ? Hmmm , actually not quite . Anyway , it's gone . Next year hardworking more , and don't regret again . That's what I can do to console myself .




Christmas Eve today , Christmas is the one of my favorite celebrations . Don't you feel warm when Christmas ? Maybe some of the Chinese didn't celebrate it , yea . But not me =D Not christian also can celebrate lah xD Let's sing a Christmas song . :D




After Christmas , New year will be around the corner . It's as fast as you blink you eyes . *blink*
School will be reopen before Chinese New Year , hello 4s xin . I'm coming :D And I gonna sit with ChengEn at the first day . Looking forward =D Hmmmm , feel so weird same class with them , the weird them O.O



The friends gonna be closer and closer and closer ,you are not the one of the friends . But you used to be . How terrible is the feelings ! You'll rather go die .

No comments:

Post a Comment