December 15, 2010

Sorry that I loved you .

Holidays bored , I wonder where the sakais been , and how they spend their holidays . Online ,eat , sleep ? Waste my life :(


Hope next year will be a good year , just like this year . We get along well with each other , we play all the time . But we also can concentrate all the time . This was 3 Ai . We enjoy the time when we're together . We play , we shout , we happy , we laugh , we cry . We live for friends that time . We like school , because of friends .


People changed a lot in year 2010 . Became more crazy , more open , more fun , more happy . This wasn't sad case (: I changed too , i guess . Someone said this before , but I deny it . I don't like to let people feel like I've changed . I scare I become worst than before . Yea , maybe I got . Well , it's still me (:



Last year of 2010 , 2011 is around the corner . Memory never dies , I believe =D


1 comment: