January 7, 2011

Be brave to take all the things you want.

No going school today , saw a lot of messages when I woke up. Thanks for all the message-sender :) thankyou alot. No worries I am okay now. I don't like home when all my friends in school , how bad -- about 99 percents of students like school because of the friends HAHA I guarantee.


Happen lot of things during these few days after school reopen. I wonder how would it happen so fast. Just like only 3 seconds. Amazing -- unbelievable. 4s Xin , I realized that I have no female friend in this class. Surrounded by all boys. ALL BOYS. They all consider I am boy too. Sad case. Advice for me not to be gay. How sad TT


Science stream really not for enjoy . And this year is not a honey moon year for the senior one students , teacher told. work harder everyone :) Lot of tuitions I attend , English physics math. I don't know why I like tuition -- started form last year , HAHA with dearest Ssung. Oh yes , heard a very-shock news last day from Ssung. Really shock ! And congraz :) for Ssung : I scare we two will Like that too , HAHA hen funny please xD wait me lah ! So fast for me HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA


Till then , bye-bye. 

1 comment: