January 12, 2011

What the hell.

I haven't finish my homework. Was delighted by my homework. I know it's quite weird but I have been expected the homework since the first day of school reopen. Well , it is not the point I blogging. Yea , today really bad day for me :(


Maybe I should know this early , and it will not be getting so horrible just like now. I don't know how to face with you , I really dont know. And what I did make you become like this ? Just because of the shitty little mere thing ? And it was not your business too . We were best friend , I wish. But it's not for now , let the memories go.

Thankyou so much for you , another you for telling so many. I like to listen the truth ,always. And it's not your fault don't care so much please. You're still a good person :)

Goodnight everyone , I need to continue my lovely homework. and advice for all , don't trust your friend so much unless she/he is really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment